Massachusetts Internet Crime Defense Attorneys
Computer Crimes / Cyber Law
The Massachusetts Internet crime defense attorneys at the Denner Criminal Defense Group represent people who have been charged with or are under investigation for computer and Internet-related crimes.
With offices in Boston, Massachusetts, the Denner Criminal Defense Group provides legal services throughout the Northeast Corridor, across the nation, and internationally.
Contact the Denner Criminal Defense Group cyber crime lawyer by e-mail, or call toll-free at 866-370-5422.
New technology inevitably requires changes to the law, but it takes time for an emerging area of law to fully develop.
However, what do not change are the constitutional rights and civil rights afforded every citizen: the right to privacy, the right to be free of unreasonable search and seizure, and the right to private property. Federal and state law enforcement officials often violate these rights when investigating a case, going so far as to entrap or harass citizens.
The Massachusetts Internet crime defense attorneys at the Denner Criminal Defense Group defend people facing criminal charges for actions that allegedly used the Internet as a tool, including:
- Internet fraud and computer fraud, including e-mail campaigns to secure bank information such as Nigeria e-mails, eBay scams, and modeling scams
- Credit card fraud and identity theft, phishing, pharming, and DNS hijacking
- Internet gambling
- Sale of counterfeit goods over the Internet, including software piracy, computer game piracy, video game piracy, and music piracy
- Internet pornography, including possession of child pornography, dissemination of child pornography, and violation of local obscenity ordinances
- Sexual solicitation, including online child sex solicitation and instant messaging sexually explicit material to children
- Human trafficking — using the Internet for illegal online trafficking in women or children for sex or servitude and child sexual exploitation
A specialized area of cyberlaw involves crimes against computers and the internet, such as:
- Internet viruses
- Hacking and computer sabotage
- Invasion of privacy by planting crimeware and spyware
For a consultation with a lawyer at the Denner Criminal Defense Group, call toll-free 866-370-5422, or contact us online.
Calls are answered 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
Our Internet crime defense attorneys are available to respond to emergencies, and our staff can accommodate clients speaking Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and some Southeast Asian languages.
With offices in Boston, Massachusetts, the Denner Criminal Defense Group provides legal services to clients throughout the Northeast Corridor, across the nation, and internationally.