Raipher D. Pellegrino
Raipher D. Pellegrino
Raipher D. Pellegrino, a Founder of Denner Pellegrino, LLP, Counselors At Law, is known as a charismatic and strategically artful litigator and business negotiator. He is recognized by his clients and colleagues as a tireless advocate for his clients and their goals. With an innate ability to "think outside the box," Mr. Pellegrino is not satisfied unless he has represented each and every client to the best of his ability and obtained the best possible result.
Mr. Pellegrino has been recognized as a Massachusetts Lawyer of the Year 2002 by Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly and by Super Lawyers of Massachusetts and Boston Magazine in 2004. He has appeared on CNN and MSNBC commenting on trial strategies. Attorney Pellegrino has practiced throughout the United States in local, state and federal courts, as well as before the Massachusetts Appeals Court, Supreme Judicial Court, and the United States First Circuit Court of Appeals.
Attorney Pellegrino has a proven track record of negotiating and litigating personal injury cases. He was a member of a legal team that successfully negotiated a $35 million settlement for injuries and death resulting from a foundry explosion. Likewise, he successfully litigated and obtained a $1.275 million dollar verdict from a Hampden County jury for injuries aggravated by an ambulance company. He has handled a multitude of complex business matters and litigation for clients ranging from individuals to Fortune 500 companies. Attorney Pellegrino's expertise in representing banks, mortgage companies and educational institutions has earned him high praise in legal, educational and business communities. A former two-term Springfield City Counselor, Attorney Pellegrino recognizes the relationship between government and the private sector, and has the experience necessary to reconcile the two interests.
Raipher believes that representing clients requires for both the client and the attorney a sense of the heart of Theodore Roosevelt who stated, "The credit belongs to the man [woman] who is actually in the arena who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
Attorney Pellegrino received a JD from Suffolk University Law School, graduated cum laude from the University of Massachusetts at Lowell with a B.A. in Political Science, and minors in Economics and Philosophy, and was admitted to the Massachusetts Bar in 1992. He is a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association, Hampden County Bar Association, Massachusetts Academy of Trial Lawyers, United States Court for the District of Massachusetts, and American Association for Justice.
Mr. Pellegrino can be reached 24-hours daily, 7 days per week at (413) 746-4400 to address your legal problems whatever, and wherever, they may be.
View the FindLaw.com profile of Raipher Pellegrino.
- Massachusetts, 1992
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 1992
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit, 2003
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- University of Massachusetts at Lowell, Lowell, Massachusetts
- B.A. (Cum Laude)
- Minor: Political Science
- Minor: Economics and Philosophy
- The Litigation Costs of Business, Westfield State College: INCITE Journal, Volume I, 1993
- Take Care with Substance Abuse Testing, Business West, November, 1992
- Hogan v AMR (Hampden County Superior Court 2003)
- Foisy v Royal Maccabees Life Insurance Company and Reassure America Life Insurance Company (Hampden County Superior Court 2003)
- Foisy v Royal Maccabees Life Insurance Company and Reassure America Life Insurance Company (U.S. Court of Appeals, 1st Circuit 2003)
- Pasquini v Reed, Reed and Reed (Hampden County Superior Court 1997)
- Comm. of Mass. v Kieczykowski (Hampden County Superior Court 2002)
- Comm. of Mass. v Preston (Hampden County Superior Court 2000)
- USA v Bisanti (U.S. District Court, Florida 2001)
- Ruel v City of Chicopee (Hampden County Superior Court 1994)
- ICNE v CULM Insurance Agency, Inc. (Hampden County Superior Court 1997)
- Drafting Interrogatories and Requests for Production of Documents, Civil Litigation Practice for Paralegals, March 31, 1995
- Document Control and Management/Complex Cases, Civil Litigation Practice for Paralegals, March 31, 1995
- Justice - Mock Trials/ High Schools, Massachusetts Bar Association-Hampden County Schools, 1996
- John O'Brien Youth Foundation Speaker, Bay Path College, 1995 - 1996
Honors and Awards
- Massachusetts Lawyer of the Year 2002, Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly, 2002
- Super Lawyer, Super Lawyer and Boston Magazines, 2004
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- Hampden County Bar Association, Member
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member